-what's up....?
- words...
- what about words
- they are meaningless when it comes to talking about love...
- is that your concern today?
-it's everybody's concern, everyday
-go ahead
- picture love, describe it...gift of life? ... Godgiven treasure...a woman, eyes that embrace, hands
that provide relief, peace,tranquility, joy,,,voice that soothes, caress your ears, embellish your soul...what an
awesome power she holds...!!!

...and you are there!!!

- at center stage, unproclaimed queen.. the hunger for love is barrier-proof...it's dispensed free of
charge...money will not ever be used to buy it. 'cause it can't be bought!!
it can't be cloned, desguised, denied,.if it is real...however it's elusive, it can't be grabbed,
grasped or wrapped...nor smoked or inhaled..or simply taken....and since it's a two-way street, it must be shared...or it is not true...

and you are still there!!!

Whose creation are you? Who brought you to me?...who put you on my way and why? I did not seek it...
it pains to love, you know.it's dormant in a world within you, a world unknown
to many...walk me thru it, please!!!

I can give myself reasons to ignore you... to even think-aloud to myself: This, what I feel - is
not love! ...or is it? My heart does not pound on my chest at her sight....have I conditioned
myself not to? ....and for my own good sake I should not refuse to accept the fact that you do not care about me...

Experience it you must!!! ...and you become alive, and fortunate...it's free of charge, but it can be
costly in pain, sorrow, anguish and anxiety ...but who cares, a self-inflicted wound could become enjoyable even
if it hurts at times...even tho you know that you die a little..

And you're still there, sitting in your high throne!!


Powered by Castpost


1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put in your zipcode to see if you can find something.
I found something and make and extra $900 a month!

make extra money here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs