If you happen to see her sometime, friend
I bet you'll like her as much:
her grace, her charm,her smile, and her.....
everything that surrounds her,
brightens and glow
as she walks over
the hush and the spell from folks, yeah..
tell all the world of her gracious self.

If you ask: Is it true you're alone..
remorseful and blue
lost in despair
as if knocked-down...
and if you ask... Is this love?
you don't have it and suffer,
then have it and pains you, oh
that's what love is.

If I reckon how wrongful was I..
and I beg on my knees her forgiveness to me,
I'll fight to die...to bring her home...
I swear I will, oh please God....!!
please Lord let me bring her along back to me
I'll proclaim the world:
I love her, I'll treasure her love.. yeah
Muse of my heart and my dreams!!!
if I act what I pray,
pray from my heart...
then I can bet you, my friend, I'll succeed, yeah
'cause I'm meant to be happy once more....

Powered by Castpost


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs