PAULINE

all is calm now
my time for love' s gone by
was (it) wrong for me to love you, adore you and want you
was my timing wrong, was my age, was the wrong girl...
whatever !! could I hide feelings, yes; honest feelings
harboured in my heart...?
no, sir, my answer is no...!!!.

If I was wrong in my pleading...
to claim for me your heart, body and soul, dear ..
was it wrong that I shed tears for you..
and yet, dear, would I hush feelings,
honest feelings harboured in my heart?

no doubt, I won't !!

and if you want me to call it quits,
what can I say ? but hush my heart, my painful heart once more
and I'll be on my way, sad, blue...
filled with memories that I will not forget
for all the rest of my days...----------------------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs