what went wrong, when and why ...the year 2006 is dying

those above are the questions that I pose to myself as the year comes to a close. It's the thing to do at this time of the year: Go over the events in your life that
somehow left an imprint within you...that made you feel happy or unhappy, sorrowful
or repentant...things that were not done, words that were not said. There are events
that have a profound effect in your life and if the required action to face those events were not fulfilled, then you feel sorry for yourself, and regret and...
knowing that the time , THAT MOMENT, is behind you, was not grabbed, not because it was elusive but because you lacked the 'guts' to grab it...to make the most of it.
to enjoy it....the time when she was right beside me, so close to me...and me there
feeling stupid and without the courage to reach out to her, grab her between my arms and plant a kiss in her exquisite mouth...

As I recall those events, I remember that at one precise moment I did not listen within myself..a voice?..a weird? strange disquieting silence, like no other previously experienced...I did not act on it!!! True, at the time I didn't know the meaning of it...today I want to think that I did not pay attention to a message,
a wordless message from my heart as they all are, and went ahead with what it
commanded me...and the hell with what would have happened afterwards...!!!!

I better go right ahead with this post...lest that I repent and hold it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs