EN PENSANT A TOI ,,,,,

If, I could find a way to be near you
and forget about what friends tell me :
(she's) too young for you, man!!

Will I find the one who cares...
someone who's willing to love, to laugh,
never to complain, though
come what it may!

if one day, the dreams we dreamed come to pieces....
what's there to do?:

no longer our hopes meet our desires
perhaps they die soon....
perhaps they are not true !!

It's wrong to pray to find love?

Then one day will come
sunny or cloudy
maybe that day I'll be lucky
and have my wishes come true

it could be the start
of what could be my last chance for love....chere Claude!!
for blessings....

to love and be loved and know there's YOU
Peace, Love and Khrishnah
the WORLD SHOULD rejoice now!!!
FOR Love still reigns....

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs