PARA TUS OIDOS.(coming up)

d If, I could find a way to be near you
2 d and forget what my friends tell me :
3 bb she's much too young, man !!

4 g Will I find the one who cares...
5 c someone who's willing
6 a to love, to dream, well inclined to sharing
7 c< come what it may!

8 F then one day, the dreams we dreamed come to pieces....
9 A what's there to do?:

10 C< no longer our hopes, meet our desires
11 G perhaps they die soon....
12 G perhaps they are not true !!
13 D pehaps is wrong praying for love !!!

14 bb Then one day may come
15 c sooner or later
16 g maybe that day I'll be lucky
17 bb and have my wishes come true

18 d It could be the start
19 c of what could be my last chance for love....oh Lord !!
20 bb for blessings....

21 a to love and be loved and know there's YOU
22 c Peace, Love and Khrishnah
23 g the world ahould rejoice, now!
´24 a cause Love still lives ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs