TERRORISM and my tennis raquet

things have not gone too well for me of late. I have neglected my blog and other important stuff..
The title of this note has to do with a regrettable situation that I had to endure during my stop over in London on my way to Nice, France. I will extend myself on this subject ... a harrowing experience for me, a little later ..provided that I learn how to master keyboards here in Europe;
I did not bring mon ordinateur and therefore I have to use public wares which cost money to use unlike the US where you can use internet free of charge in all Public Libraries.
People here in Nice have been extremely helpful and friendly to me; particularly Michele Sullivan, whose studio I am lucky to be enjoying .

This is addressed to my folks in Chile: By the way; you d have to see what incredible changes are taking shape in this resort city with its transportation system, which will signify the return of the tram cars as efficient means of good transportation .... the magicians who created the Transantiago would profit from a quick look at this awesome project in this
city: Maintenant je vous dit au revoir mes amies!!! A la prochaine!!!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs