AND YOU SHALL FIND THE TRUTH.....

-what's up....?
- words...
- what about words
- they are meaningless when it comes to talking about love...
- is that your concern today?
-it's everybody's concern, everyday
-go ahead
- picture love, describe it...gift of life? ... Godgiven treasure...a woman, eyes that embrace, hands
that provide relief, peace,tanquility, joy,,,voice that soothes, caress your ears, embellish your soul...what an
awesome power she holds...!!!

BUT SHE ´S HELD CAPTIVE !!!
her name is Ingrid, and those who love her - many more than those who hate the guts of her oppressor-
are hoping that he will be touched...

...and you are there!!! behind bars, separated from the world

- at centerstage, unproclaimend queen.. the hunger for love is barriers-proof...is dispensed free of
charge...money will not ever be used to buy it. 'cause it can't be bought!!
it can't be cloned, desguised, denied,.if it is real...however it's elusive, it can't be grabbed,
grasped or wrapped...nor smoked or inhaled..or simply taken....and since it's a two-way street, it was
born to be shared ..or it is not true......

and you are still there!!!
IT´s a two sided affair---it takes 2 to love....give and receive, receive and give.....
Are you ready for love, Sr. Marulanda? , are you
capable of love?

whose creation it is? Who brought it to me...who put it on my way and why? I did not seek it...
it pains to love, you know.it's dormant in a world within you, a world unknown
to many...walk me thru it, please!!!

I can give myself reasons to ignore her... to even think-aloud to myself: This, what I feel - is
not love! ...or is it? My heart does not pound on my chest at her sight....have I conditioned
myself not to? ....and for my own good sake I should not refuse to accept the fact that she
does not care for me...

Experience it you must!!! ...and you become alive, and fortunate...it's free of charge, but it can be
costly in pain, sorrow, anguish and anxiety ...but who cares, a self-inflicted wound is enjoyable even
tho it hurts at times...even though you know that you die a little...

and you're still there, sitting in your high throne!! waiting for love to come to
you, to me, to the world!!!!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs