STILL IN MY DREAMS (por que no?)

How impatient to cry out the words that you feel...
how painful to silence your heart...

..my words do not measure up to the level of the
feelings that I harbour for you,
nor my music portrays a true picture of you

I can't handle words..
how can love be expressed in words?
not a poet, not a musician, just a man,
not particularly endowed,
certainly, not a warrior.

I am weak, I fell for the joy of beauty contemplation,
for orgasms of visual contemplation of your self...
the spell is real.. it can be felt...it could not possibly be touched
even if it was a mountain...and it pains

where and how did you get this power...not a word,
not a weapon, just you standing tall
the beneficiary of the blessings of a God that
excelled himself in your creation,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directorios De Blogs